Thursday, April 21, 2011

Preparedness

I hate to keep being doom and gloom but their is an urgent need in me to become as prepared as possible. Their are signs all over. We must heed them. Their are many countries silently preparing for things to come. World leaders know something is coming. We need to be ready and be  ready long enough to ride it out and hope of prosperity to follow.
I urge you to learn how to grow things, preserve things, cook things, store things, fix things, heal things. Learn about herbs and weeds that can heal you and how to prepare them. Even better, learn how to eat healthy and live healthy so you don't get sickness and disease.
There are so many resources on the web to help you get started. If you have any questions orneed help in getting started in finding something please let me know. Next week, I plan on writing on a topic at a time about things that pertain to preparedness and  self-sufficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment