Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I know I haven't had time to this but quick recap...last week I took apart an Oliver engine so we could list it on Craig's list, planted a lot more of the garden, mowed lawn, cleaned more in the barn, and a whole lot more stuff. We went to the first tractor pull of the season, which was England Prairie. He got 2 1sts with the Oliver and nothing with the UB, which is backwards!!!
This week I had errands to run yesterday and mowed the lawn until the belt wouldn't stay on anymore...worked on it for 2 1/2 hours last night and thought we had it but nope!!!
I spent the morning working on and finally finishing the 2010 tractor pull schedule....hope we don't have to go to all them!! They are fun but expensive! Now, I am going to town and get gas and hit a couple of nurseries and get some flowers.
Went to 2 nurseries and went nuts on the flowers, came home and planted, then helped Dwayne cut some metal to weld onto the rock rake, moved all the boxes and pallets in the yard to the back pasture that he brought home from work, chased the horses back in after they ran through the garden and that was my long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment